Contest Rules - Win 1 of 3 Visa Gift Cards
“Win 1 of 3 Visa Gift Cards”
MOSAIC SALES SOLUTIONS POST EVENT SURVEY
The Win 1 of 3 VISA gift cards (the “Contest”) is organized by Mosaic Sales Solutions (herein referred to as the “Contest Sponsor” or “Mosaic, on behalf of Nestlé Canada Inc. (herein referred to as Nestlé).
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open only to residents of CANADA who opted in to receive communication from Mosaic at a recent brand or community event, and who are completing the Nestlé Tap Room Post Event Survey.
The Contest is not open to the contest organizer (Mosaic), employees of Mosaic or Nestlé, or any other program organizers.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. Contest is being held during the survey field dates from June 2nd, 2017 at 12:01 am – July 9th, 2017 at 11:59 pm (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary.
3. HOW TO ENTER. By completing the Nestlé Tap Room Post Event Survey, a survey that was emailed to participants who provided their email address and opted in to receive the survey during the Nestlé Tap Room Activation participants are automatically entered to win.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, and any use of pen names, nicknames, pseudonyms, as well as any use of multiple email address shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries.
4. PRIZES. Entrants are eligible to win one (1) of three (3) VISA gift cards, each having a retail value of $250. The total prize value is $750. Any costs or expenses incurred by winners in claiming or using their prize not specifically described as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Contest.
5. PRIZE DRAW. Random draw by a representative of Mosaic from all entries received by the Contest Closing Date will be made on July 11th, 2017 at 2:00 PM at the Mosaic head office, 100 Liberty Street, Suite 100, Toronto, ON M6K 3L7. The selected entrant will be contacted by email at the email address provided within the Nestlé Tap Room Post Event Survey within five (5) business days of the time of the draw.
If the selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days of the first attempt of contact, or declines the prize Contest Sponsor reserves the right to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
7. DELIVERY OF PRIZE. The delivery of the prize herein will be arranged through the Contest Sponsor within 2 to 4 weeks of being confirmed a prize winner.
8. RULINGS. Rulings by Contest Sponsor are final and without appeal in all matters related to the contest, its administration and the awarding of prize.
This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
9. CONSENT TO PUBLICITY. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, real first and last name (pen names, nicknames and pseudonyms not accepted), city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation. In the event the selected entrant does not accept to be announced to the public as a winner may result in the selected entrant to be disqualified and prize will forfeited.
10. LEGISLATION. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
11. COMMUNICATIONS. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrant.
12. PRIVACY. Mosaic is collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants unless entrants provide Mosaic with explicit permission to do so.
13. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize(s).
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
15. FOR RESIDENTS OF QUÉBEC. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties to reach a settlement.